|⅜ cup 5½ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|⅜ cup||Sour Cream, heavy, 24% fat|
|1 cup||Spring Onions, Scallions, Green Onions, chopped|
|¼ cup||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|1.50 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|½ tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|¼ tsp||Onion Powder|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|⅛ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|11.45 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.14 oz (calculated)Notes: 2 tablespoon, about 32 g of dip
- Set aside some of the green onions for garnishing. Finely chop the remaining green onions, parsley and garlic.
- Mix together the softened cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in the green onions, parsley, garlic, lemon juice and onion powder.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For best results, place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the flavors develop.
- Remove from the fridge about half an hour before serving.
- Enjoy with your favorite crackers or chips, or as a spread on bread or toast.
- You can keep the dip in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. Stir before serving.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count66 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 80.3 % 53 kcal 6 g Net Carbs 10.6 % 7 kcal 1.7 g Dietary Fiber 1.5 % 1 kcal 0.3 g Protein 7.6 % 5 kcal 1.2 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.9
- Cholesterol 16 mg
- Sodium 97 mg
- Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Total Sugars 1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 1.2 g
- Calcium 28.4 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 4.8 mg
- Potassium 62.5 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 74.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 4.2 mg
- Folate 9.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg