|5 cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|½ cup||Cucumber, with peel, raw, sliced|
|¾ cup||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|¼ cup||Spearmint, Mint, fresh leaves|
|¼ cup||Spring Onions, Scallions, Green Onions, chopped|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest, peel|
|3 tbsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|⅓ cup||Feta cheese, Greek cheese from sheep and goat's milk|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|28.92 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.80 oz (calculated)1 cup (by recipe creator)
- Use a food processor and blend the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice.
- Finely chop the cucumber, parsley and mint.
- Crumble or finely chop the feta.
- Finely chop the whites of the spring onions and slice the greens. Optionally set aside the greens for garnishing.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cauliflower rice, herbs, cucumber, chopped spring onions, feta and lemon zest.
- Whisk together the oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and stir well to coat the salad throughout.
- Let sit for at least half an hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with the greens from the spring onions you set aside.
- This dish tastes even better the next day, so it's perfect for preparing in advance. You can store the salad in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count111 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 64.0 % 71 kcal 7.1 g Net Carbs 16.2 % 18 kcal 4 g Dietary Fiber 5.4 % 6 kcal 2.5 g Protein 14.4 % 16 kcal 3.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.6
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 337.4 mg
- Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Total Sugars 2.2 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
- Calcium 80.7 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Magnesium 24.2 mg
- Potassium 371.2 mg
- Zinc 0.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 60.6 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 57.8 mg
- Folate 70.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 2.5 mcg