|5⅔ cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|¼ cup||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|8½ tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|4 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|2 tsp||Rosemary, dried|
|¼ cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 pinches||Pepper, black, ground|
|2 pinches||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|26.34 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.40 oz (calculated)½ cup (by recipe creator)Notes: sufficient as a side
- Break the cauliflower into small florets.
- In a pot, bring some salted water to a boil.
- Add the cauliflower and cook until it is tender, but does not fall apart, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the cauliflower and add it to a food processor.
- Melt the butter over medium to low heat and cook the garlic and rosemary until it develops a nice aroma.
- Add the garlic butter to the food processor and pulse until the cauliflower has broken down nicely.
- Finally, add the cream, parmesan and pepper and blend until you get a smooth mash.
- Season to taste and enjoy.
- Calorie count128 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 73.4 % 94 kcal 10.7 g Net Carbs 12.5 % 16 kcal 4 g Dietary Fiber 3.1 % 4 kcal 2.2 g Protein 10.9 % 14 kcal 3.7 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.6
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Total Sugars 2.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Calcium 89.7 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Magnesium 19.1 mg
- Potassium 327.7 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 94.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 49.1 mg
- Folate 58.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.3 mcg