|6½ cups||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|¼ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1 tsp||Thyme, dried, leaves|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|4 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
- Serving size: 1/2 cup of mushrooms
- Clean the mushrooms. Depending on their size, keep them whole or roughly chop them.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter in the oil.
- Saute the onion until it turns translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they start to brown, about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Optionally deglaze with some dry white wine, about 1/2 tablespoon per serving.
- Stir in the the minced garlic, thyme and half of the parsley and let cook until fragrant, about half a minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve, sprinkled with the remaining parsley.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count110 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 79.1 % 87 kcal 10.2 g Net Carbs 10.0 % 11 kcal 3 g Dietary Fiber 1.8 % 2 kcal 1 g Protein 9.1 % 10 kcal 2.7 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.0
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Total Sugars 1.8 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Calcium 14.8 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 9.3 mg
- Potassium 269.9 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 70.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 4.4 mg
- Folate 16.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg