|1 lb||Shrimp, Prawn, peeled and deveined, raw|
|2 tsp||Old Bay Seasoning Spice Mix|
|3 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1 (ea. 4.20 oz)||Bell pepper, sweet, green|
|0.50 (ea. 4.20 oz)||Bell pepper, sweet, red|
|6 oz||Chorizo, Spanish pork sausage with paprika|
|1 (ea. 6.91 oz)||Zucchinis, Courgettes, Summer Squash, raw|
|2 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|¼ cup||Chicken broth, stock|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 pinch||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 pinch||Red Pepper Flakes, crushed cayenne chili pepper|
|2 tsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|40.71 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:10.20 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 1/2 cups; sufficient as a main meal
- If using fresh sausage, cook it until done using your preferred method. Chop it into bite-sized chunks.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat 1/3 of the oil.
- Season the shrimp with old bay seasoning or spices of your choice.
- Fry the seasoned shrimp on each side for a minute or two. Be careful not to overcook the shrimp. Depending on how many servings you're making and the size of your pan, you may have to work in batches. Divide the oil accordingly.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil (2/3) to the pan and cook the chopped onion and bell peppers in it, about 3 minutes or until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the pre-cooked sausage and chopped zucchini and cook for another 3 minutes or until the zucchini have the desired tenderness.
- Add the shrimp and minced garlic and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the chicken stock and season to taste.
- Serve, optionally garnished with half a teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. If possible, thaw overnight in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count393 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 64.9 % 255 kcal 28 g Net Carbs 6.4 % 25 kcal 6.2 g Dietary Fiber 0.8 % 3 kcal 1.7 g Protein 28.0 % 110 kcal 27 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™9.8
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 1369.3 mg
- Fat 28 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Total Sugars 3.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 27.1 g
- Calcium 87.2 mg
- Iron 1.6 mg
- Magnesium 49.8 mg
- Potassium 544.7 mg
- Zinc 2.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 101 mcg
- Vitamin B12 2.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 53.8 mg
- Folate 47.4 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg