|299 g||String Beans, Snap, Green, raw|
|1 tbsp||Avocado Oil|
|175 g||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|80 g||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1 (ea. 3 g)||Garlic, raw|
|½ tsp||Salt, table|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|¼ tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|116 g||Cream cheese, full fat|
|118 ml||Vegetable broth, stock|
|56 g||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
- Serving size: 2/3 cup, sufficient as a side dish
- Temperature: 204 °C
- Cut the cleaned beans into bite-sized pieces.
- Slice the onion and mushrooms and mince the garlic.
- Boil the green beans in well salted water until fork tender, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While the beans are boiling, heat some oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onions, mushrooms and garlic until caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Add the chicken stock to the pan and release the caramelization from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in the cream cheese.
- Season to taste.
- Add the green beans and toss to coat.
- If not using an oven-safe pan, transfer the mix to an oven-safe dish.
- Top with cheddar.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and browned to your liking, about 10 minutes.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count155 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 69.7 % 108 kcal 12.3 g Net Carbs 14.2 % 22 kcal 5.6 g Dietary Fiber 2.6 % 4 kcal 1.9 g Protein 13.5 % 21 kcal 5.4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™5.3
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 377.6 mg
- Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Total Sugars 3.6 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Calcium 110 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 21.4 mg
- Potassium 257.1 mg
- Zinc 0.7 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 110.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 7.9 mg
- Folate 28.3 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg