|1 serving||Short crust pizza base|
|2 tbsp||Tomato paste, canned, no salt added|
|2 tbsp||Tap Water|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|1 cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|0.53 oz||Salami, Pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, cured|
|⅝ cup 4⅜ tsp||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|22.26 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:5.60 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 rectangular piece Stück, about 5 in (12.5 cm) by 6 3/4 in (17.5 cm)
- Temperature: 374 °F (upper / lower heat, preheated)
- Prepare the dough as described in the recipe.
- For the pizza sauce combine the tomato paste with the water and season it with salt and oregano.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the rolled out dough and top it with grated Parmesan, salami and mushrooms.
- Of course, you can add your favorite toppings instead.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is crisp and the cheese is golden-brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes before slicing and enjoying!
- Calorie count570 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 57.2 % 326 kcal 36 g Net Carbs 30.5 % 174 kcal 43.5 g Dietary Fiber 1.1 % 6 kcal 3.1 g Protein 11.2 % 64 kcal 16 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™21.5
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 1117.2 mg
- Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Total Sugars 1.6 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 16.1 g
- Calcium 325.4 mg
- Iron 1.6 mg
- Magnesium 30.4 mg
- Potassium 240.1 mg
- Zinc 1.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 324 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.7 mcg
- Vitamin C 2.1 mg
- Folate 4.7 mcg
- Folic Acid 8 mcg