|¼ cup||Olive Oil|
|1 (ea. 4.20 oz)||Bell pepper, sweet, green|
|¼ cup||Onions, red, raw, chopped|
|⅜ cup 1 tsp||Celery, raw, chopped|
|4 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|7.06 oz||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|7.06 oz||Chorizo, Spanish pork sausage with paprika|
|3 tbsp||Cajun Spice Mix|
|½ cup 2¾ tsp||Tomatoes, raw, chopped|
|4 cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|1 tbsp 1 tsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|2 tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|43.44 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:10.90 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 1/2 cups
- In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Saute the chopped bell pepper, onion, celery and garlic for about 5 minutes. Be careful not to brown the onion or burn the garlic.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and slice the chorizo into slices about 1/3 in (0.8 cm) thick.
- Add the chicken and chorizo to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, blend the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice.
- Stir in the spice mix, then the tomatoes and cauliflower rice. You may want to use less cajun spice if you don't want the dish to be as spicy. You can always add more in the end.
- Cook until the cauliflower starts to soften, but still has a bit of bite, about 10 minutes. Ensure the meat is cooked through.
- Stir in the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Serve topped with freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop. Add the lemon juice and parsley only after reheating.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count467 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 67.0 % 313 kcal 34.6 g Net Carbs 7.9 % 37 kcal 9.3 g Dietary Fiber 1.9 % 9 kcal 4.3 g Protein 23.1 % 108 kcal 27 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™12.2
- Cholesterol 80.5 mg
- Sodium 1533.5 mg
- Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Total Sugars 4.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 26.8 g
- Calcium 64.3 mg
- Iron 2.5 mg
- Magnesium 54 mg
- Potassium 919.1 mg
- Zinc 2.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 63 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 84 mg
- Folate 84 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg