|4 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|11¾ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|1 tbsp||Italian Seasoning Spice Mix|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|¼ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|1 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|¼ cup||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
|1 tsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|12.39 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:3.10 oz (calculated)Notes: a slice (one egg worth)
- Temperature: 325 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Whisk together the eggs, softened cream cheese, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper.
- Pour the mix into an oven-safe dish lined with parchment paper, or use a silicone dish. For 4 servings, you can use a round 9 1/2 in (24 cm) pie pan or a rectangular 11 in by 7 in (28 cm by 17.5 cm) one.
- Bake until the egg is just set, about 8 minutes.
- Melt the butter and let it cool slightly.
- Remove the eggs from the oven, pour on the melted butter and tilt the pan, so that the butter spreads evenly.
- Dust with the garlic powder.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese.
- Broil in the oven until the cheese has melted and browned to your liking, about 2 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, then slice.
- Enjoy, sprinkled with some freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Enjoy at room temperature or gently reheat in oven or microwave.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count256 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 82.4 % 211 kcal 23.6 g Net Carbs 3.1 % 8 kcal 2.1 g Dietary Fiber 0.4 % 1 kcal 0.4 g Protein 14.1 % 36 kcal 9.1 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™8.5
- Cholesterol 237.8 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Total Sugars 0.8 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
- Calcium 109.6 mg
- Iron 1.5 mg
- Magnesium 12.4 mg
- Potassium 117.6 mg
- Zinc 1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 246.6 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.6 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.7 mg
- Folate 29.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg