|2 lb||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|1¼ cups||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tbsp||Onion Powder|
|1 tsp||Garlic Powder|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|½ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 (ea. 1.34 oz)||Egg, small|
|4½ tsp||Tap Water|
- Serving size: 4 chicken pieces (about 1 oz of raw meat each)
- Temperature: 375 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Wash and pat dry the chicken.
- Cut the chicken breast into strips, about 1 oz or 28 g each. Alternatively, use chicken tenders.
- Combine the grated parmesan and spices for the "breading".
- Whisk up the egg with the water.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. One tray should be sufficient for 4 servings.
- Toss the chicken strips in the whisked egg with one egg and put it in the breading. Use your other hand to coat the chicken and transfer it to the baking tray. Using one hand for the wet and the other for the dry will avoid things getting messy and the breading getting lumpy.
- Bake until the chicken is done, about 15 minutes. If you have a meat thermometer, you can check the internal temperature of the chicken. Aim for 165 F or 74 C.
- Enjoy, for example with a side of vegetables or salad.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat the chicken in the microwave or oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count216 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 38.4 % 83 kcal 8.9 g Net Carbs 1.9 % 4 kcal 0.9 g Protein 59.7 % 129 kcal 31 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.5
- Cholesterol 113.2 mg
- Sodium 393 mg
- Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Total Sugars 0.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 31.3 g
- Calcium 199.9 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 40.7 mg
- Potassium 415.9 mg
- Zinc 1.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 82.6 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.6 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.2 mg
- Folate 13.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 1.1 mcg