|3¾ cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|2 tbsp||Avocado Oil|
|½ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|⅜ cup 1 tsp||Celery, raw, chopped|
|2 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|3 cups||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|⅓ cup||Vegetable broth, stock|
|1 tbsp||Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, Fermented Sap of Coconut Palm with Sea Salt|
|2 cups||Spinach, raw|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|½ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|2 tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|2 tsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Use a food processor to blend the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice. Alternatively, use a grater to grate the cauliflower.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Saute the chopped onions and celery stalk until translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic and continue to saute until fragrant, about half a minute.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until they are browned to your liking, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the riced cauliflower, vegetable broth and coconut aminos (or soy sauce). Cook until the cauliflower has reached the desired tenderness, about 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chopped spinach. Stir until it starts to wilt, about a minute.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and stir in the lemon juice.
- Serve garnished with some freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count118 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 55.1 % 65 kcal 7.4 g Net Carbs 24.6 % 29 kcal 7.6 g Dietary Fiber 5.9 % 7 kcal 3.5 g Protein 14.4 % 17 kcal 4.4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.3
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 468.9 mg
- Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Total Sugars 4.9 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Calcium 52.5 mg
- Iron 1.3 mg
- Magnesium 36 mg
- Potassium 633.3 mg
- Zinc 0.7 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 77.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 57.3 mg
- Folate 103.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg