|1 serving||The Greatest Low-Carb Pizza of All (yeast-risen)|
|2 tbsp||Tomato paste, canned, no salt added|
|2 tbsp||Tap Water|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|1½ cups||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|⅜ cup 1½ tsp||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|1 oz||Ham, cooked, 4% fat|
|1 oz||Salami, Pepperoni, Italian pork sausage, cured|
|29.49 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:7.40 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 rectangular piece, about 14 cm by 19 cm (5 1/2 in by 7 1/2 in)
- Temperature: 410 °F (preheated, circulating air; increase to 450 F or 230 C without fan)
- Prepare and prebake the pizza base as described in the recipe. We use the dough to bake a thin crust that measures about 30 cm by 40 cm or 12 in by 15 3/4 in before baking.
- Mix together the tomato paste, water, oregano and salt and pepper for a quick and easy pizza sauce. Alternatively, use your favorite Marinara sauce.
- Thinly spread the tomato sauce on the pre-baked crust.
- Sprinkle with the grated mozzarella.
- Top one quarter with the sliced mushrooms (Pizza Funghi), one with the chopped ham (Pizza Prosciutto), one with the chopped salami (Pizza Salami), and leave the fourth one as is (Pizza Margherita). Of course, you can add your favorite toppings instead.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese has melted and browned to your liking, about 10 minutes. Or broil until the cheese is golden-brown, about three minutes.
- Slice. For 4 servings you can cut the pizza into 16 pieces, so that everyone can have one piece of each quarter with a different topping. Or let each person put their favorite toppings on one quarter.
- Calorie count514 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 53.7 % 276 kcal 31 g Net Carbs 6.4 % 33 kcal 8.1 g Dietary Fiber 3.3 % 17 kcal 8.5 g Protein 36.6 % 188 kcal 47 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™15.2
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 1127.3 mg
- Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Total Sugars 6.2 g
- Added Sugar 1.1 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 47.3 g
- Calcium 269.9 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Magnesium 26 mg
- Potassium 274 mg
- Zinc 1.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 106.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.7 mcg
- Vitamin C 2.2 mg
- Folate 41.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 1.7 mcg