|249 g||Ricotta, cheese, whole milk|
|50 g||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 (ea. 50 g)||Egg, large|
|3 servings||Italian Seasoning Spice Mix|
|½ tsp||Salt, table|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|850 g||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|250 g||Tomato puree, canned, , no salt added|
|½ tsp||Onion Powder|
|½ tsp||Garlic Powder|
|112 g||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|7.5 g||Basil, fresh leaves|
- Serving size: 1 stuffed chicken breast (6 oz of raw meat)
- Temperature: 204 °C
- In a bowl, mix together the ricotta, parmesan, egg, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Cut a pocket into the chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the chicken breasts on it.
- Season the tomato puree with onion and garlic powder.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of tomato sauce on each chicken breast.
- Top with about 3 1/2 to 4 tablespoons of the cheese mix, then add the remaining tomato sauce, another 2 tablespoons per chicken breast.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven until the chicken is done and the mozzarella is golden-brown, about half an hour.
- Serve, optionally garnished with some fresh basil.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count362 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 44.2 % 160 kcal 17 g Net Carbs 5.8 % 21 kcal 5 g Dietary Fiber 0.6 % 2 kcal 1.1 g Protein 49.4 % 179 kcal 44 g
- Cholesterol 175.5 mg
- Sodium 548.6 mg
- Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Total Sugars 2.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 43.9 g
- Calcium 323.7 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Magnesium 63.5 mg
- Potassium 729.9 mg
- Zinc 2.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 161.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.8 mcg
- Vitamin C 4.8 mg
- Folate 29.7 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.6 mcg