|½ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|1¼ cups||Sugar, white, granulated|
|¾ cup||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract, imitation, no alcohol|
|⅓ cup||Wheat flour, white, all-purpose, enriched|
|20.32 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.27 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 piece measuring about 2 in by 2 in by 4/5 in (5 cm by 5 cm by 2 cm)
- Temperature: 325 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Melt the butter and let cool slightly.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- Pour the melted butter into the bowl and whisk together.
- Briefly beat together the eggs and vanilla. Add to the bowl and whisk until you get a smooth batter.
- Now add the flour and stir until just combined. Do not overmix the batter.
- Line a 8 in by 8 in (20.3 cm by 20.3 cm) baking dish, leaving an overhang to easier remove the brownies after baking. Alternatively, use a square silicone cake pan.
- Transfer the batter into the baking dish and smooth the top by shaking the dish a bit left to right.
- Bake until the brownies are done, about 30 minutes. The top should begin to crack and a toothpick inserted into the center should come out with a couple of moist crumbs attached.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely in the pan, ideally while it's resting on a wire rack.
- Remove the brownies from the pan. On a cutting board, divide into quarters horizontally and vertically to get 16 fudgy squares.
- Calorie count139 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 42.4 % 59 kcal 6.9 g Net Carbs 50.4 % 70 kcal 18.4 g Dietary Fiber 2.2 % 3 kcal 1.6 g Protein 5.0 % 7 kcal 1.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™6.8
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 84.3 mg
- Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 20 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Total Sugars 15.7 g
- Added Sugar 15.6 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Calcium 11 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 21.5 mg
- Potassium 74.8 mg
- Zinc 0.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 58.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 12 mcg
- Folic Acid 4 mcg