|2 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 pinch||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 tbsp||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|¼ tsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|4.78 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.80 oz (calculated)Notes: 2 eggs
- Temperature: 350 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Place the butter in a ramekin or similar small oven-safe dish.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, about 30 seconds at 600 W.
- Crack two eggs into the ramekin and season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese. Instead of parmesan you can also use other cheeses, such as Asiago or Grana Padano.
- Bake in the oven until the egg white is solid, about 12 minutes.
- Serve topped with a bit of freshly chopped parsley.
- It's best to eat this dish with a spoon, so that you can enjoy the buttery goodness floating on the baked egg.
- Calorie count374 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 83.4 % 312 kcal 35 g Net Carbs 0.8 % 3 kcal 0.8 g Protein 15.8 % 59 kcal 14.8 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™11.0
- Cholesterol 438 mg
- Sodium 367.3 mg
- Fat 34.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Total Sugars 0.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 14.8 g
- Calcium 138.8 mg
- Iron 1.8 mg
- Magnesium 15.7 mg
- Potassium 154.7 mg
- Zinc 1.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 381 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.4 mg
- Folate 48.3 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.4 mcg