|For the pasta|
|4 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|11¾ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|For the sauce|
|¼ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|1 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|11.23 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:5.60 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 1/4 cup (2 eggs worth of pasta)
- Temperature: 325 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Whisk together the eggs and softened cream cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in a greased baking dish or silicone one. You can use an 8 in by 8 in pan for one serving or a 9 in by 13 in casserole for two.
- Bake until the egg has set, about 8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a minute or so.
- Gently release the sheet of "pasta" from the pan, let cool for another minute.
- Roll up the egg sheet and cut it into 1/8 in (3 mm) thick slices to resemble fettuccine / tagliatelle.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the minced garlic in the butter until it is fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Gently toss the pasta in the garlic butter.
- Enjoy, optionally sprinkled with some freshly chopped parsley.
- Calorie count448 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 84.4 % 378 kcal 42 g Net Carbs 2.7 % 12 kcal 2.9 g Protein 12.9 % 58 kcal 14.7 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™14.6
- Cholesterol 461.5 mg
- Sodium 528.7 mg
- Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Total Sugars 1.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 14.7 g
- Calcium 94.4 mg
- Iron 1.8 mg
- Magnesium 16 mg
- Potassium 192.1 mg
- Zinc 1.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 441.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.5 mg
- Folate 50.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg