|5 servings||Shredded Chicken Breast|
|180 g||Tomatoes, raw, chopped|
|40 g||Onions, red, raw, chopped|
|1 (ea. 201 g)||Avocados, raw|
|25 g||Celery, raw, chopped|
|156 g||Bacon, Pancetta, Cured Pork Belly|
|3 (ea. 50 g)||Egg, large|
|For the dressing|
|73 g||Mayonnaise, regular|
|22 g||Sour Cream, heavy, Crème Fraîche, 30% fat|
|2 (ea. 3 g)||Garlic, raw|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|½ tsp||Salt, table|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
- Serving size: 1 1/2 cups; sufficient as a smaller main meal
- Cook and shred the chicken.
- Fry the bacon, let it cool down and crumble it.
- Boil the eggs, peel and chop them.
- Chop the tomatoes coarsely. If using cherry tomatoes, simply cut them in half.
- Chop the onion and celery.
- Cut the avocado into bite-sized chunks.
- For the sauce, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Season to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, bacon, eggs, tomatoes, onion and celery with the dressing.
- Add the avocado and gently mix in.
- We like to bring a bit of water to a boil in a pot, about 1/2 in (1.25 cm) high. Then add the raw eggs, cover with a lid and steam for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the hot water and fill the pot with cold water. Drain, then crack each egg on the top and bottom and fill the pot with cold water again. Let sit until the eggs have cooled down. Now crack the sides of the eggs, too. The shell should slip off easily.
- You can store the salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days. For best results, add the avocado just before serving.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count373 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 72.1 % 269 kcal 30 g Net Carbs 3.2 % 12 kcal 3 g Dietary Fiber 1.6 % 6 kcal 3 g Protein 23.1 % 86 kcal 21 g
- Cholesterol 145.2 mg
- Sodium 471.9 mg
- Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Total Sugars 1.9 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 21.3 g
- Calcium 34.9 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 38.4 mg
- Potassium 636.7 mg
- Zinc 1.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 76.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 8.8 mg
- Folate 53 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg