|1.74 (ea. 6.91 oz)||Zucchinis, Courgettes, Summer Squash, raw|
|½ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|6 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|2 tbsp||Oregano, dried|
|¾ cup||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|1 cup||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
|33.90 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:2.80 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 muffin
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Grate the zucchini. You do not have to squeeze out the moisture, the coconut flour will absorb it.
- Melt the butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini, butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir in the beaten eggs and oregano.
- Stir the coconut flour and baking powder until the batter thickens, about a minute or so. Do not overwork the batter.
- Fold in the grated cheddar.
- Grease a muffin tin or use silicone cupcake molds. Divide the batter evenly. I like to first add 1/4 cup to each mold and then divide the rest. I added about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter to each muffin after the initial 1/4 cup. It's ok to overfill the holes and make a small pile, as the muffins don't rise too much.
- Bake until the muffins are golden, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy.
- You can store the muffins in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Enjoy at room temperature or gently reheat in the oven or microwave.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count194 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 81.4 % 158 kcal 17.8 g Net Carbs 4.1 % 8 kcal 2.1 g Dietary Fiber 1.5 % 3 kcal 1.6 g Protein 12.9 % 25 kcal 6.2 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™7.3
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 152.1 mg
- Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Total Sugars 1.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 6.2 g
- Calcium 97.5 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Magnesium 18.5 mg
- Potassium 203.4 mg
- Zinc 0.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 138.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg
- Vitamin C 5.2 mg
- Folate 23.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg