|1 tbsp||Coconut Oil|
|½ lb||Pork, ground or minced, 16% fat, raw|
|⅜ cup 3⅝ tsp||Spring Onions, Scallions, Green Onions, chopped|
|4 cups||Cabbage, green or white, raw, shredded|
|1½ tsp||Ginger, peeled, raw|
|1 tbsp||Chili Pepper, Chile, Pepperoni, red, raw|
|1 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|8⅝ tsp||Lime juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|1 tbsp||Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, Fermented Sap of Coconut Palm with Sea Salt|
|1 tsp||Sesame Oil|
|22.82 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:11.40 oz (calculated)Notes: 2 cups, sufficient as a main meal
- In a large pan, heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add the ground pork and brown it, about 5 minutes.
- Chop the cabbage.
- Add the cabbage to the pan and cook until it starts to soften and wilt, about 10 minutes.
- Grate the ginger. Slice the spring onions. Set aside some spring onions for garnishing.
- Deseed and slice the chili pepper. Mince the garlic.
- Add the remaining vegetables and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Season with lime juice and coconut aminos. If you don't have coconut aminos, you can also use soy sauce. In that case, reduce the amount to about 1/3 so that the dish doesn't get too salty.
- Finally, stir in some sesame oil and serve topped with the remaining spring onions.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. Reheat in the microwave, then add the sesame oil and spring onions.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count388 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 63.4 % 246 kcal 27.4 g Net Carbs 10.8 % 42 kcal 10.5 g Dietary Fiber 2.3 % 9 kcal 4.3 g Protein 23.5 % 91 kcal 23 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™11.7
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 240.3 mg
- Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Total Sugars 7.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 22.9 g
- Calcium 95.9 mg
- Iron 2.1 mg
- Magnesium 43.3 mg
- Potassium 653 mg
- Zinc 2.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 20.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.8 mcg
- Vitamin C 69.2 mg
- Folate 80.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg