|4 cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|1 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|½ tsp||Garlic Powder|
|1 tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ cup||Cream cheese, full fat|
|¼ cup||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|2 cups||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
|28.19 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.70 oz (calculated)Notes: 1/2 cup
- Use a food processor to blend the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice. Alternatively, use a grater to grate the cauliflower.
- In a large pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Saute the cauliflower rice until it is tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic powder, salt, cream cheese and cream.
- Once the cream cheese is fully melted, stir in the shredded cheddar. Optionally set aside some of the cheese for topping.
- Cook until the cheese has melted, about a minute or two.
- Season to taste.
- Serve topped with the remaining cheese and some freshly chopped parsley. Optionally add further toppings such as crispy bacon or avocado.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave, in the oven or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count253 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 75.1 % 190 kcal 21.4 g Net Carbs 6.7 % 17 kcal 4.4 g Dietary Fiber 1.2 % 3 kcal 1.4 g Protein 17.0 % 43 kcal 11 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™9.7
- Cholesterol 64.4 mg
- Sodium 694.5 mg
- Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Trans Fat 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Total Sugars 2.2 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
- Calcium 300.7 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg
- Magnesium 22.7 mg
- Potassium 268.8 mg
- Zinc 1.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 200.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 34.4 mg
- Folate 52.3 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg