|3.53 oz||Bacon, Pancetta, Cured Pork Belly|
|14.11 oz||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|3 cups||Asparagus, green, raw|
|5⅔ cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|1 tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 cup 1 tbsp||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|¼ cup||Cream cheese, full fat|
|1 cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|½ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|To finish the risotto|
|2 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Serving size: 1 1/4 cup of cauliflower risotto
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, cook the chopped bacon or pancetta and let cook until it browns, about 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken breast into bite-sized chunks and add them to the pan. Brown for about 3 minutes.
- Cut the asparagus into bite-sized pieces. Use a food processor and blend the cauliflower florets until they resemble rice. Alternatively, use a grater to grate the cauliflower.
- Stir in the asparagus and cauliflower rice and let cook until the vegetables reach the desired tenderness, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in the cream, cream cheese and grated parmesan. Continue to stir until the cheese has melted and combined with the cream, about 3 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. You may not have to add any extra salt because of the parmesan.
- Remove from the heat and stir in some more butter.
- Enjoy, optionally topped with a bit of freshly chopped parsley. You can also add a dash of lemon juice if you like.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count467 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 69.6 % 325 kcal 36 g Net Carbs 5.4 % 25 kcal 6.4 g Dietary Fiber 1.5 % 7 kcal 3.5 g Protein 23.6 % 110 kcal 27.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™15.1
- Cholesterol 135 mg
- Sodium 780.7 mg
- Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Total Sugars 5.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 27.6 g
- Calcium 287.6 mg
- Iron 2.4 mg
- Magnesium 57.4 mg
- Potassium 825.1 mg
- Zinc 2.1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 297.5 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.7 mcg
- Vitamin C 53.1 mg
- Folate 101.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 1.2 mcg