|For the dough|
|1½ cups 1 tbsp 1 tsp||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|½ cup 1 tbsp 1 tsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|½ tsp||Baking Soda, leavening agent|
|½ cup||Sugar, white, granulated|
|½ cup||Cane sugar, brown|
|½ cup ⅜ tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|¼ cup||Peanut Butter, smooth, no salt or sugar added|
|1 tsp||Pure Vanilla Extract, 35% alcohol by volume|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|For the filling|
|¾ cup||Icing sugar, confectioner's sugar, powdered sugar (unsifted)|
|¾ cup||Peanut Butter, smooth, no salt added|
|34.27 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.43 oz (calculated)
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated)
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Whisk together the softened butter, sugar and the peanut butter.
- Add the egg and the vanilla extract to the wet ingredients.
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients and whisk until you get a smooth dough.
- For the filling, whisk together the icing sugar and the peanut butter.
- Form peanut butter balls with a diameter of about 2 cm or 3/4 in.
- Now flatten about 1 tablespoon of the chocolate dough and cover the peanut butter with it. Make sure to seal it as well as possible.
- Flatten the balls and put them on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Bak for 7 to 9 minutes. The cookies should have hardened, but still be easy to tear apart.
Baking the cookies
- Calorie count182 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Alcohol 0.5 % 1 kcal 0.1 g Fat 47.3 % 86 kcal 9.9 g Net Carbs 42.3 % 77 kcal 19.8 g Dietary Fiber 1.6 % 3 kcal 1.7 g Protein 8.2 % 15 kcal 4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™7.7
- Alcohol 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 32 mg
- Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Total Sugars 13.4 g
- Added Sugar 12.3 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 4 g
- Calcium 15.3 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 31.2 mg
- Potassium 113.4 mg
- Zinc 0.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 36.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 15.3 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.8 mcg