|13 cups||Cabbage, green or white, raw, shredded|
|6 oz||Bacon, Pancetta, Cured Pork Belly|
|1 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|¼ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1 tsp||Paprika, ground, mild (spice)|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 cup||Sour Cream, light, 10% fat|
|1 cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|52.16 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:6.50 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 cup
- Temperature: 375 °F
- Cut the bacon into strips.
- Fry it in a large pan over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Melt the butter in the bacon fat, then cook the diced onion until it starts to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Add the shredded cabbage and season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Cook until the cabbage starts to soften, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the bacon and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Transfer everything to an oven-safe dish. For 8 servings, you can use a 13 in by 9 in casserole.
- Top with the sour cream and mozzarella.
- Bake until the mozzarella has melted and nicely browned, about 25 minutes.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count209 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 70.3 % 147 kcal 16.3 g Net Carbs 11.5 % 24 kcal 5.7 g Dietary Fiber 2.9 % 6 kcal 3 g Protein 15.3 % 32 kcal 8.1 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™7.0
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 378.8 mg
- Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Total Sugars 5.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 8.1 g
- Calcium 160.8 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 23.7 mg
- Potassium 366.1 mg
- Zinc 0.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 86.6 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 42.2 mg
- Folate 51 mcg
- Folic Acid 3.4 mcg