|For the cauliflower|
|7⅚ cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|For the sauce|
|¾ cup||Avocado Oil Mayonnaise|
|1½ tsp||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|For the rest of the salad|
|3 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|½ cup||Dill Pickles, cucumbers|
|⅓ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|½ cup||Celery, raw, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
|48.99 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:8.20 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 1/4 cup of cauliflower salad
- Temperature: 375 °F
- Break the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- Coat the florets with some olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until the tops start to brown, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and apple cider vinegar.
- Season to taste.
- While the cauliflower is in the oven, hard boil the eggs with your preferred method.
- Let cool, peel and dice the eggs.
- Dice the pickles, celery and onion.
- Toss the cauliflower, pickles, onion, celery and eggs in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with some fresh, chopped parsley.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- We like to bring a bit of water to a boil in a pot, about 1/2 in (1.25 cm) high. Then add the raw eggs, cover with a lid and steam for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the hot water and fill the pot with cold water. Drain, then crack each egg on the top and bottom and fill the pot with cold water again. Let sit until the eggs have cooled down. Now crack the sides of the eggs, too. The shell should slip off easily.
- You can store the salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Putting it all together
Meal prep tip
- Calorie count298 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 80.5 % 240 kcal 27 g Net Carbs 7.7 % 23 kcal 5.7 g Dietary Fiber 2.3 % 7 kcal 3.5 g Protein 9.4 % 28 kcal 7 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™7.4
- Cholesterol 144.9 mg
- Sodium 501.6 mg
- Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Total Sugars 3.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 7 g
- Calcium 68.7 mg
- Iron 1.4 mg
- Magnesium 30.1 mg
- Potassium 523.5 mg
- Zinc 0.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 63.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg
- Vitamin C 69.9 mg
- Folate 105.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg