|1 (ea. 4.20 oz)||Bell pepper, sweet, red|
|4 oz||Sausage, Italian pork, raw|
|¾ cup 1 tbsp||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1 tbsp||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 pinch||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 pinch||Chili Powder, spice mix|
|¼ cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|15.26 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:7.60 oz (calculated)Notes: 1/2 bell pepper stuffed; sufficient as a breakfast; make 2 servings per person for a main meal
- Temperature: 400 °F
- In a pan, brown the sausage meat until it caramelizes, about 5 minutes.
- Slice the mushrooms and add them to the pan. Cook for another couple of minutes.
- Half the bell pepper and remove the seeds and ribs.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together and season to taste.
- Fill the bell pepper with the mushrooms and meat and top with the egg and cream mixture.
- Top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the egg has set and the cheese has browned.
- You can put the baked bell peppers in an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze for up to 6 months. You can reheat the dish either in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal prep tip
- Calorie count372 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 72.8 % 271 kcal 29.7 g Net Carbs 4.6 % 17 kcal 4.1 g Dietary Fiber 0.8 % 3 kcal 1.6 g Protein 21.8 % 81 kcal 20 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™10.1
- Cholesterol 248.6 mg
- Sodium 938.4 mg
- Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Total Sugars 3.6 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 20 g
- Calcium 199.5 mg
- Iron 2 mg
- Magnesium 30 mg
- Potassium 451.3 mg
- Zinc 2.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 249.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 77.8 mg
- Folate 60.6 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.9 mcg