|840 g||Cauliflower, raw|
|500 g||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|40 g||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1 tbsp||Avocado Oil|
|150 g||Mascarpone Cheese|
|150 ml||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|150 g||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|14.80 (ea. 200 mg)||Sage, fresh leaves|
|¼ tsp||Nutmeg, ground|
|½ tsp||Salt, table|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
- Serving size: 1 1/2 cups; sufficient as a main meal
- Temperature: 180 °C
- Break the cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Put it in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 5 minutes or until tender, mix, then microwave for another 5 minutes. Alternatively, steam the cauliflower with your preferred method.
- Spread the steamed cauliflower in an oven-safe dish and let it steam out. For 6 servings, you can use a 13 in by 9 in casserole.
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and chop the onion.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and brown the chicken with the onions, about 5 minutes. The chicken does not have to be fully cooked through, it will finish cooking in the oven.
- Top the cauliflower with the browned chicken and onion.
- Mix together the mascarpone, cream, half of the parmesan.
- Stir in the chopped sage and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the meat, then sprinkle over the remaining parmesan.
- Bake until the sauce is bubbling and the cheese is golden-brown, about 25 minutes.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count461 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 66.6 % 307 kcal 34 g Net Carbs 5.0 % 23 kcal 5.6 g Dietary Fiber 1.3 % 6 kcal 3 g Protein 27.1 % 125 kcal 31 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™13.7
- Cholesterol 146.3 mg
- Sodium 694.4 mg
- Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3 g
- Total Sugars 3.8 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 31 g
- Calcium 358 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 58.6 mg
- Potassium 761.2 mg
- Zinc 1.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 190.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.7 mcg
- Vitamin C 68.3 mg
- Folate 89.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 1.8 mcg