|1 serving||Kale Pizza Crust|
|½ cup 1 tbsp 2 tsp||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|1.50 oz||Ham, cooked, 4% fat|
|4½ tsp||Tomato paste, canned, no salt added|
|4½ tsp||Tap Water|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|¾ cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|20.27 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:10.10 oz (calculated)Notes: 1/2 pizza with a diameter of 32.5 cm or 12 3/4 in
- Prepare and pre-bake the crust as described in the recipe.
- Slice the mushrooms and roughly chop the ham slices.
- Mix together the tomato paste, water, oregano and salt and pepper for a quick and easy pizza sauce. Alternatively, use your favorite Marinara sauce.
- Thinly spread the tomato sauce on the pre-baked crust.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Top with the mushroom slices and ham.
- Broil until the cheese has melted and browned to your liking, about 3 minutes. Alternatively, bake in the oven until the toppings are done.
- Calorie count528 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 59.7 % 315 kcal 35 g Net Carbs 6.4 % 34 kcal 8.5 g Dietary Fiber 1.1 % 6 kcal 3.1 g Protein 32.8 % 173 kcal 43.5 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™16.8
- Cholesterol 281.8 mg
- Sodium 1656.6 mg
- Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Total Sugars 4.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 43.5 g
- Calcium 692.8 mg
- Iron 2.7 mg
- Magnesium 66.5 mg
- Potassium 732.2 mg
- Zinc 3.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 566.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 71.2 mg
- Folate 117.6 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg