|840 g||Cauliflower, raw|
|57 g||Butter, unsalted|
|591 ml||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|2 (ea. 3 g)||Garlic, raw|
|1 tsp||Xanthan Gum|
|1 (ea. 17 g)||Egg yolk, large|
|108 g||Gruyere cheese, shredded|
|100 g||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|½ tsp||Salt, table|
|½ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|2 servings||Shredded Chicken Breast|
|340 g||Ham, cooked, 4% fat|
- Serving size: 1 1/4 cup; sufficient as a main meal
- Temperature: 204 °C
- Break the cauliflower into florets.
- Steam it or microwave it for 5 minutes, stir, then microwave another 5 minutes. The cauliflower should have started to soften, but still have a bit of crunch.
- In a pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the cream, Dijon mustard and minced garlic and cook until the cream starts to bubble up, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle in the xanthan gum (or other thickener of your choice) while whisking continuously to avoid clumping.
- In a small dish, stir together the egg yolk with some of the sauce. Slowly add it to the cream to avoid the yolk from cooking too quickly.
- Continue whisking until the cream has nicely thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Gruyere and half the parmesan. Let sit for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, so that the cheese fully combines with the sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked cauliflower, cooked chicken (shredded or cubed) and diced ham to an oven-safe dish. For 8 servings, you can use a 13 in by 9 in casserole.
- Top with the sauce and gently stir everything together.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake until the sauce is bubbling and the top starts to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count510 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 75.5 % 385 kcal 43 g Net Carbs 4.9 % 25 kcal 6.3 g Dietary Fiber 1.0 % 5 kcal 2.7 g Protein 18.6 % 95 kcal 24 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™19.5
- Cholesterol 186.9 mg
- Sodium 1100.7 mg
- Fat 43.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Total Sugars 4.6 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 24 g
- Calcium 381 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 49.2 mg
- Potassium 710.7 mg
- Zinc 2.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 379.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.9 mcg
- Vitamin C 51.4 mg
- Folate 70.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.9 mcg