|½ lb||Sausage, Italian pork, raw|
|¼ cup||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|⅜ cup 5½ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|5 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1.50 (ea. 6.91 oz)||Zucchinis, Courgettes, Summer Squash, raw|
|2 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|¾ cup||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
|35.60 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:2.97 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 muffin
- Temperature: 350 °F
- Remove the sausage meat from its casing.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, brown the meat while breaking it into smaller chunks, about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and eggs.
- Whisk in the baking powder, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the coconut flour.
- Stir in the grated zucchini, minced garlic and cooked sausage.
- Line a muffin tin with silicone liners, alternatively grease it. Evenly divide the mix, about 1/4 cup per muffin. Alternatively use a greased baking dish and cut into servings after baking.
- Sprinkle with about a tablespoon of grated cheese each.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the egg has fully set and the cheese starts to brown. If using a casserole, you will need to increase the baking time, about twice as long.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. If possible, thaw overnight in the fridge. Enjoy at room temperature or reheat in the microwave or oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count178 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 76.4 % 136 kcal 15 g Net Carbs 5.1 % 9 kcal 2.2 g Dietary Fiber 0.6 % 1 kcal 0.6 g Protein 18.0 % 32 kcal 8 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™5.8
- Cholesterol 109 mg
- Sodium 344.8 mg
- Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Total Sugars 1.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 8 g
- Calcium 80.1 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 14.6 mg
- Potassium 214.6 mg
- Zinc 1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 88.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 5 mg
- Folate 20.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg