|1 tbsp||Avocado Oil|
|¼ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|2.53 (ea. 6.91 oz)||Zucchinis, Courgettes, Summer Squash, raw|
|2 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|¼ cup||Wine, white|
|½ cup||Chicken broth, stock|
|2 cups||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|⅓ cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|2 tbsp||Cream, fluid, light whipping, 30% fat|
|1 tbsp||Parsley, fresh, chopped|
- Serving size: 1 cup
- In a large pan over medium heat, saute the chopped onion in the oil for about 3 minutes.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and minced garlic.
- Cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Add the white wine and let it cook until it is mostly evaporated, about 2 minutes. If you prefer not to use white wine, you can use more chicken stock instead.
- Add the chopped zucchini and some chicken broth (preferably hot).
- Increase the heat to high and let cook until the broth has evaporated, perhaps another 3 minutes.
- Continue to add broth in smaller portions, letting it evaporate before adding more.
- Repeat until the zucchini is done to your liking. This should take about 5 to 8 minutes, the zucchini should still have a bit of bite.
- You may need a bit more or less broth. If using more, consider using water, so that the dish does not get too salty. If using less, you can adjust the saltiness when seasoning to taste in the end.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cream, butter and grated parmesan.
- Stir until the cheese has melted.
- Season to taste.
- Serve garnished with some freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count254 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Alcohol 5.1 % 13 kcal 2 g Fat 68.9 % 175 kcal 20.3 g Net Carbs 12.2 % 31 kcal 8.1 g Dietary Fiber 2.0 % 5 kcal 2.4 g Protein 11.8 % 30 kcal 7.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™8.6
- Alcohol 2 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 309.7 mg
- Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Total Sugars 6.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 7.9 g
- Calcium 182.6 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 44.6 mg
- Potassium 658.6 mg
- Zinc 1.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 163.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg
- Vitamin C 33.9 mg
- Folate 52.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.8 mcg