|1 serving||Low-Carb Crust with Chia Seeds for Pizza or Tarte Flambée|
|2.50 oz||Bacon, Pancetta, Cured Pork Belly|
|½ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|⅜ cup 2⅝ tsp||Sour Cream, heavy, 24% fat|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|18.26 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:9.10 oz (calculated)Notes: one oval measuring about 23 cm by 14 cm (9 in by 5 1/2 in)
- Temperature: 392 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Prepare and pre-bake the low-carb crust as described in the recipe.
- Cut the bacon into strips crosswise.
- In a dry pan over medium-high heat, fry it until it starts to crisp, a minute or two. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Saute the onion in the bacon fat until translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Mix together the heavy sour cream and salt and pepper. You can also use Crème fraîche.
- Spread the sour cream on the pre-baked crust and sprinkle with the bacon and onions.
- Bake in the oven until the bacon is crisp and the onions and sour cream start to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Calorie count501 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 64.1 % 321 kcal 36 g Net Carbs 6.2 % 31 kcal 7.7 g Dietary Fiber 7.6 % 38 kcal 19 g Protein 22.2 % 111 kcal 28 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™17.0
- Cholesterol 25.8 mg
- Sodium 1056.2 mg
- Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.9 g
- Total Sugars 5.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 27.9 g
- Calcium 71.4 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 26.8 mg
- Potassium 375.1 mg
- Zinc 0.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 163.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 3.6 mg
- Folate 8.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg