|12 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|⅜ cup 5½ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|¾ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|½ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|2 cups||Cheddar, cheese, shredded|
|39.31 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:6.60 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 slice (1/6 quiche), worth 2 eggs
- Temperature: 325 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, softened cream cheese and melted butter until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a pie dish or use a silicone one. For 6 servings, we used a pie dish with a diameter of 9 1/2 in (24 cm).
- Cover the bottom of the pan with about 3/4 of the cheese.
- Slowly pour in the egg mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until the egg has set and the cheese has melted and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple of minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy, optionally sprinkled with some freshly chopped parsley.
- You can store the dish in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week. If you want to freeze it, make sure it's completely cool first. Thaw in the fridge and gently reheat in the oven or microwave.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count565 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 81.9 % 463 kcal 52 g Net Carbs 2.1 % 12 kcal 3.1 g Protein 15.9 % 90 kcal 22.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™18.8
- Cholesterol 489.4 mg
- Sodium 647.4 mg
- Fat 51.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Trans Fat 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Total Sugars 1.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 22.6 g
- Calcium 350.4 mg
- Iron 1.8 mg
- Magnesium 24.8 mg
- Potassium 201 mg
- Zinc 2.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 536.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 59.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg