|12 oz||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 pinch||Pepper, black, ground|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|¼ cup||Sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained|
|¼ cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|½ cup||Spinach, raw|
|14.98 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:7.50 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 stuffed chicken breast
- Temperature: 350 °F
- Slice a pocket into the chicken breasts. Make sure not to cut them all the way through.
- Season the pepper with salt and pepper inside and out.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes to the pockets, then top with 2 tablespoons of grated cheese and finally some spinach leaves.
- Use toothpicks or skewers to seal the chicken breasts.
- In a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Brown the chicken breasts, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Finish cooking the chicken in the oven, about 12 minutes. If you have a meat thermometer, aim for an internal temperature of 165 F or 74 C.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge or up to 3 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the microwave or in the oven.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count340 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 45.0 % 153 kcal 16.6 g Net Carbs 3.5 % 12 kcal 2.9 g Dietary Fiber 0.6 % 2 kcal 1 g Protein 50.9 % 173 kcal 42 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.7
- Cholesterol 136.6 mg
- Sodium 291.9 mg
- Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Total Sugars 1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 42.2 g
- Calcium 103.2 mg
- Iron 1.3 mg
- Magnesium 67.7 mg
- Potassium 836.2 mg
- Zinc 1.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 86.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 16.1 mg
- Folate 34.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg