|5¾ cups||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|14.11 oz||Sausage, Italian pork, raw|
|½ cup||Ricotta, cheese, whole milk|
|1 serving||Sicilian Marinara Sauce|
|½ cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
- Serving size: 1 stuffed mushrooms; sufficient as a starter; plan in 2 to 3 for a main meal
- Temperature: 375 °F
- Clean some large portobello mushrooms, also removing their stems if present.
- Press the sausage meat into the mushrooms, leaving an indentation in the middle.
- Top with 1 tablespoons of ricotta, 1/2 tablespoon of tomato sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoons of grated cheese.
- Put in an oven-safe dish and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven or until the sausage meat is fully cooked through.
- Serve a single mushroom as a starter, or 2 to 3 as a main.
- Calorie count235 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 75.3 % 177 kcal 19.7 g Net Carbs 3.8 % 9 kcal 2.3 g Dietary Fiber 0.4 % 1 kcal 0.7 g Protein 20.4 % 48 kcal 12 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™8.0
- Cholesterol 52.1 mg
- Sodium 433.8 mg
- Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Total Sugars 1.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 12 g
- Calcium 85.7 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Magnesium 15.5 mg
- Potassium 322.8 mg
- Zinc 1.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 34.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.6 mcg
- Vitamin C 3.1 mg
- Folate 15.6 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg