|½ cup||Pistachios, dry-roasted, no salt added, no shell|
|⅜ cup 2½ tsp||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|3 (ea. 0.11 oz)||Garlic, raw|
|1 tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 cup||Basil, fresh leaves|
|½ cup||Olive Oil|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|9.02 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.90 oz (calculated)Notes: 2 tablespoons or 25 g of pesto
- Using a food processor, finely chop the pistachios. Set aside.
- Blend the parmesan, then add it to the pistachios.
- Finely chop the garlic with the salt. Add to the pistachios and parmesan.
- Blend the basil leaves with the olive oil until the basil is finely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until the pesto has the desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Enjoy, for example with pasta, as a spread, dip or as a salad dressing.
- You can store the pesto in an airtight container in the fridge for a week. If water and oil separate, simply stir it. When making a large batch, you can also freeze the pesto and thaw it overnight.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count150 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 88.7 % 133 kcal 15 g Net Carbs 3.3 % 5 kcal 1.4 g Dietary Fiber 0.7 % 1 kcal 0.7 g Protein 7.3 % 11 kcal 2.8 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™5.1
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Total Sugars 0.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- Calcium 63.8 mg
- Iron 0.4 mg
- Magnesium 10.4 mg
- Potassium 77.4 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 24.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 1.1 mg
- Folate 4.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.3 mcg