|1 cup 1 tbsp 2 tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1 cup||Sugar, white, granulated|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Sugar|
|4 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|2½ cups||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|1 tbsp||Baking Powder, leavening agent, low-sodium|
|1⅔ cups||Hazelnuts, filberts, ground|
|3 (ea. 4.16 oz)||Bananas, peeled|
|51.23 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.30 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 slice, about 1 inch or 2.5 cm thick
- Temperature: 338 °F (preheated)
- Cream the softened butter, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Add the eggs one by one, whisking in between.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and ground hazelnuts.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and add them to the dough.
- Grease a loaf pan (12 in or 30 cm long) and dust it with flour.
- Add the dough and bake for about an hour.
- Tip: It's best to use ripe or even over-ripe bananas. So this is a great recipe if you need to use up bananas that have lots of brown spots.
- Calorie count419 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 53.5 % 224 kcal 25.3 g Net Carbs 38.9 % 163 kcal 41.5 g Dietary Fiber 1.4 % 6 kcal 2.8 g Protein 6.2 % 26 kcal 6.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™15.9
- Cholesterol 106.5 mg
- Sodium 27.8 mg
- Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Total Sugars 21.6 g
- Added Sugar 17.4 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 6.6 g
- Calcium 85.8 mg
- Iron 1.4 mg
- Magnesium 32.7 mg
- Potassium 357.8 mg
- Zinc 0.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 171 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 3.2 mg
- Folate 26 mcg
- Folic Acid 2.5 mcg