|⅓ cup 2 tbsp||Oil, Sunflower, high oleic (70% and over)|
|½ cup 1 tbsp||Xylitol, Birch Sugar, granulated|
|3 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1½ cups 1 tbsp 1 tsp||Almonds, ground|
|½ cup||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|19.86 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.66 oz (calculated)Notes: 3 mini muffin or one regular sized muffin
- Temperature: 329 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Whisk together the oil, xylitol and eggs until you get a fluffy mixture that has visibly lightened in color. With an electric mixer, whisk for about 5 minutes.
- Mix together the dry ingredients. Ensure there are no clumps in the cocoa powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until everything is fully incorporated.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners. Add about 1 tablespoon or 15 g to each hole.
- Alternatively, use a regular muffin tin or silicone molds. Add about 3 tablespoons or 47 g for regular sized muffins.
- Bake until done, about 15 minutes for the mini muffins, 20 to 25 minutes for normal muffins.
- You can check whether the muffins are done by sticking a wooden skewer or toothpick in the center. It should come out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy these moist, chocolatey muffins as a snack or dessert.
- Calorie count196 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 71.4 % 140 kcal 16.2 g Net Carbs 4.1 % 8 kcal 2 g Sugar Alcohols 11.7 % 23 kcal 10 g Dietary Fiber 3.1 % 6 kcal 2.9 g Protein 9.7 % 19 kcal 4.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™5.6
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Total Sugars 0.7 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 10 g
- Protein 4.9 g
- Calcium 45.2 mg
- Iron 1.2 mg
- Magnesium 53.1 mg
- Potassium 163.4 mg
- Zinc 0.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 20 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 12.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg