|5⅜ cups 1 tbsp||Kale, raw|
|1⅞ cups||Pork Rinds, Scratchings, Greaves, Cracklings|
|1 cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|¼ tsp||Pepper, black, ground|
|12.49 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:12.50 oz (calculated)Notes: round crust with a diameter of 32.5 cm (12 3/4 in)
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a food processor, blend the pork rinds. Alternatively, crush them in a ziplock bag. For 1 serving, you should get about 2/3 cup of blended pork rinds.
- Add the raw kale in batches, blending inbetween until each portion is finely chopped. For one large crust (1 serving), I add about 1/4 of the kale each time.
- Add grated mozzarella, eggs and pepper. Depending on how salty your pork rinds are, you may also want to season the dough with some salt.
- Transfer the dough to a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Cover with cling film and roll out to a thickness of about 1/8 in or 3 mm. For 1 serving, you should get a circle with a diameter of about 12 3/4 in or 32.5 cm.
- Bake until the dough is firm and the edges start to brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with some pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings and broil until the cheese has melted and browned to your liking, about 3 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes, slice and serve!
- Calorie count713 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 60.3 % 430 kcal 48 g Net Carbs 5.3 % 38 kcal 9.6 g Dietary Fiber 1.1 % 8 kcal 4.2 g Protein 33.2 % 237 kcal 59 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™17.4
- Cholesterol 471.5 mg
- Sodium 979 mg
- Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Total Sugars 4.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 59.2 g
- Calcium 871.5 mg
- Iron 3.7 mg
- Magnesium 89.7 mg
- Potassium 786.2 mg
- Zinc 4.7 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 947.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.7 mcg
- Vitamin C 136.1 mg
- Folate 215.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg