|10.58 oz||Chicken Breast, skinless, raw|
|10.58 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
Recipes that use this food
- Serving size:2 oz (by recipe creator)2.65 oz (calculated)½ cup (by recipe creator)
- Place the chicken breast in a large pot and cover it with a thin broth.
- Optionally add chopped vegetables, such as carrots, celery or garlic. This will infuse the chicken with more flavor.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce the temperature to medium low and let simmer for about 20 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breast. If you are cooking several chicken breasts at once, the cooking time will increase further.
- It's best to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. Measure where the chicken breast is thickest.
- Aim for 165° Fahrenheit or 74° Celsius.
- Shred and enjoy, for example as a sandwich filling or in your salad.
- The boiled chicken breast weighs about 3/4 of the raw ingredient.
- Calorie count90 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 21.1 % 19 kcal 2 g Protein 78.9 % 71 kcal 17 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™0.0
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 33.8 mg
- Fat 2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0 g
- Total Sugars 0 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 16.9 g
- Calcium 3.8 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 21 mg
- Potassium 250.5 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 6.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 6.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg