|½ lb||Shredded Chicken Breast|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|¼ cup||Dill Pickles, cucumbers|
|¼ cup||Pecan Nuts, halves|
|¼ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|½ cup||Mayonnaise, regular|
|1 tsp||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1 tsp||Dill Weed, fresh|
|19.41 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.90 oz (calculated)¾ cup (by recipe creator)
- Boil the chicken, let it cool completely, and shred it. Alternatively, buy precooked chicken (about 2 oz or 55 g per serving).
- Hard-boil the eggs and set them aside to cool. Then peel and roughly chop them.
- Chop the dill pickles, onions and pecan nuts. You could also use sunflower seeds or sliced almonds instead of chopped pecans.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, vinegar and dill.
- Stir in the eggs, pickles, onions, pecan nuts and shredded chicken until everything is nicely coated in the sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For best results, chill for an hour before serving to let the flavors develop.
- Enjoy, for example as as a side or in a lettuce wrap.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count361 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 74.2 % 268 kcal 29.4 g Net Carbs 1.7 % 6 kcal 1.5 g Dietary Fiber 0.6 % 2 kcal 0.9 g Protein 23.5 % 85 kcal 21 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™9.1
- Cholesterol 159.3 mg
- Sodium 336.6 mg
- Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Trans Fat 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Total Sugars 1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 21.1 g
- Calcium 33.1 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Magnesium 34.1 mg
- Potassium 344.9 mg
- Zinc 1.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 52.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 1.1 mg
- Folate 24.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg