|⅜ cup 5⅜ tsp||Flaxseed Meal, Flax Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1⅜ cups||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|10¾ tsp||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|6⅛ tsp||Psyllium Husk|
|2½ tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|1 tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|⅚ cup ⅝ tsp||Tap Water|
|15.59 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:7.80 oz (calculated)Notes: round crust with a diameter of 25 cm (10 in)
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Stir in the hot water and oil.
- Let sit for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the dry ingredients have further absorbed the moisture and the dough is cold enough to handle.
- Knead to form a ball. (If more water is needed, add it bit by bit until the dough holds together.)
- Between two layers of parchment paper or cling film, roll out each portion of dough to a thickness of about 1/8 in or 3 mm.
- For a pizza base, one serving should yield a round with a diameter of about 27.5 cm or 10 3/4 in. After baking, the base has a diameter of about 25 cm or 10 in.
- Bake until the edges of the crust begin to brown and bubbles up, about 15 minutes. The center should not feel moist anymore.
- Remove from the oven, add your favorite pizza toppings and bake or broil until the toppings are done to your liking.
- Calorie count496 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 47.0 % 233 kcal 26 g Net Carbs 7.1 % 35 kcal 8.8 g Dietary Fiber 9.9 % 49 kcal 24.5 g Protein 36.1 % 179 kcal 45 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™13.8
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 1187.7 mg
- Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.5 g
- Total Sugars 5.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 45.1 g
- Calcium 7.3 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Magnesium 12.4 mg
- Potassium 746 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 0 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.2 mg
- Folate 1.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg