|For the pancakes|
|1 cup||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Sugar|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|2 (ea. 1.55 oz)||Egg, medium|
|⅔ cup||Milk, whole, 3.25% fat|
|For the banana mousse|
|2.50 (ea. 4.16 oz)||Bananas, peeled|
|⅔ cup||Cream cheese, full fat|
|¼ cup||Coconut Flakes / Chips, dried, desiccated, flaked|
|2 tbsp||Icing sugar, confectioner's sugar, powdered sugar (unsifted)|
|2 tbsp||Cane sugar, brown|
|4¾ tsp||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|0.50 (ea. 4.16 oz)||Bananas, peeled|
|½ tsp||Coconut Flakes / Chips, dried, desiccated, flaked|
|34.33 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.30 oz (calculated)
- Mix together the ingredients until you get a smooth batter.
- Let rest for 20 minutes, about as long as it takes you to make the mousse.
- Slice the banana, the mush up the slices with a fork.
- Mix together with the remaining ingredients.
- Put in the fridge to cool.
- Add a little oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Add about 1/4 cup of batter to the pan and swish around to form an even, thin pancake.
- Let bake until small bubbles form throughout the pancake, about a minute or two.
- Flip the pancake and bake for another minute or so.
- Remove from the pan and set aside to cool.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. We used a 1/4 cup measuring cup to add the batter to the pan. This used slightly less than 1/4 cup of batter and resulted in 8 pancakes with a diameter of about 6 1/2 in (16.5 cm).
- Let the pancakes cool completely.
- Put a pancake on your serving platter.
- Spread some mousse on the pancake.
- Continue adding layers until all the pancakes and most of the mousse is used up. Finish with a pancake.
- For 8 pancakes, we added about 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz or 70 g) per pancake, which leaves some mousse for garnishing the top.
- Garnish with the remaining mousse, some banana slices and a sprinkling of desiccated coconut.
Baking the pancakes
Assembling the cake
- Calorie count226 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 40.3 % 91 kcal 10.2 g Net Carbs 48.7 % 110 kcal 27.7 g Dietary Fiber 1.8 % 4 kcal 2.2 g Protein 9.3 % 21 kcal 5.4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™7.4
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 105.1 mg
- Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Total Sugars 13.7 g
- Added Sugar 6.2 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Calcium 55.2 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 22.8 mg
- Potassium 260.8 mg
- Zinc 0.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 87.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 5.1 mg
- Folate 17.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 1.5 mcg