|⅔ cup||Sushi Rice|
|1 (ea. 0.09 oz)||Sushi nori, seaweed sheets|
|1.24 oz||Yellowfin Tuna, fish, raw|
|5.56 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:2.80 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 roll (8 pieces)
- Prepare the sushi rice as described in the recipe. Ensure the rice has body temperature or room temperature.
- Cover a sushi matt with cling film.
- Cut a nori sheet in half parallel to the visible lines, so that you are halving the longer side.
- Put half a sheet in the covered matt and add 1 serving (1/3 cup or 60 g) of rice.
- Flatten it down with your damp hands or with a teaspoon you ran under some water. It may seem like it is not enough rice, but you really just want a very thin layer.
- Don't cover about 1/2 in or 1.25 cm in the top of the nori sheet.
- Add thin strips of tuna at about 1/3 of the rice layer.
- Roll up the rice using the matt, pressing tightly as you roll.
- Once the roll is almost complete, dampen the edge that's not covered with rice and press it onto the roll to seal it.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll in half. Align the two halves, cut in half again and then cut each of the quarters in half once more to get a total of 8 pieces per roll.
- Repeat with the remaining rice, half sheet of nori and tuna.
- Enjoy with soy sauce and wasabi as a starter or as part of a sushi main meal.
- Calorie count110 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 2.7 % 3 kcal 0.3 g Net Carbs 70.9 % 78 kcal 18.5 g Dietary Fiber 1.8 % 2 kcal 1 g Protein 24.5 % 27 kcal 6.4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.6
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 117 mg
- Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Total Sugars 1.2 g
- Added Sugar 1.1 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
- Calcium 3 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 11.8 mg
- Potassium 94.5 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 3.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 88.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 51.1 mcg