|8½ tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|6⅜ tsp||Tomato paste, canned, no salt added|
|1 tsp||Oregano, dried|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1¼ cups||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|½ tsp||Baking Powder, leavening agent, low-sodium|
|⅝ cup ⅜ tsp||Milk, whole, 3.25% fat|
|1.76 oz||Ham, cooked, 4% fat|
|⅜ cup 3½ tsp||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|18.90 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.70 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 waffle with a diameter of about 17 cm or 6 3/4 in
- Whisk together the softened butter, egg, tomato paste, oregano and salt.
- Bit by bit, whisk in the wheat flour and baking powder, as well as the milk.
- The batter should gradually drop from a spoon. If it is too thick, add some tap water until you get the right consistency.
- Stir in the finely chopped ham and shredded mozzarella.
- You can also use other cheeses, such as parmesan, or replace the ham with your favorite pizza toppings, such as salami or pepperoni, mushrooms, broccoli or bell peppers.
- Heat a waffle iron and lightly grease it.
- Per waffle, add about 1/2 cup (134 g or 4 3/4 oz) of sticky batter and cook until done, about 3 minutes.
- Continue baking waffles until you have used all the batter.
- When making many waffles, keep the ones that are done warm by covering them with kitchen foil or putting them in a warm oven.
- Meal prep: You can store the baked waffles in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, reheat them in the oven or microwave, or toast them in a toaster.
- Calorie count299 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 43.8 % 131 kcal 14.5 g Net Carbs 39.1 % 117 kcal 29 g Dietary Fiber 1.3 % 4 kcal 2 g Protein 15.7 % 47 kcal 11.8 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™9.8
- Cholesterol 88.1 mg
- Sodium 584.8 mg
- Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Total Sugars 3.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 11.8 g
- Calcium 165.1 mg
- Iron 1.3 mg
- Magnesium 22.5 mg
- Potassium 336.4 mg
- Zinc 1.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 137.7 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 1.9 mg
- Folate 10.7 mcg
- Folic Acid 3.8 mcg