|2 cups||Cauliflower, raw|
|1⅔ cups||Almond Milk, unsweetened|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|½ cup||Onions, white or yellow, raw, chopped|
|1½ cups||Mushrooms, Champignon, Crimini, Button, Portobello, raw|
|½ tsp||Olive Oil|
|½ tsp||Thyme, dried, leaves|
|29.57 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:14.80 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 soup plate full, sufficient as a starter
- In a small pot, bring the almond milk with the salt and cauliflower florets to a boil and simmer for about 15 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft. The smaller you cut your florets, the faster the cauliflower will cook.
- While the cauliflower is boiling, chop the onions and mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and roast the onions and mushrooms together with the thyme.
- Once the cauliflower is soft, blend it with your method of choice.
- Add about 3/4 of the onions and mushrooms to the soup and simmer until the soup thickens to your liking, perhaps 5 minutes.
- Season to taste.
- Pour the soup into plates and top with the remaining onions and mushrooms.
- Calorie count98 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 36.7 % 36 kcal 4.1 g Net Carbs 34.7 % 34 kcal 8.8 g Dietary Fiber 7.1 % 7 kcal 3.4 g Protein 21.4 % 21 kcal 5.4 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™1.2
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 485.4 mg
- Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Total Sugars 4.8 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 5.4 g
- Calcium 468 mg
- Iron 1.8 mg
- Magnesium 40.5 mg
- Potassium 692.2 mg
- Zinc 0.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 94.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 55.7 mg
- Folate 80.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg