|½ cup 1 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|⅔ cup||Xylitol, Birch Sugar, granulated|
|⅔ cup 1 tsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|2 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|¾ cup||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|17.78 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.10 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 square with a side length of 2 in long and thickness of about 3/4 in (5 cm by 5 cm by 2 cm)
- Temperature: 350 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- Melt the butter with the xylitol and salt. You can either do this over a water bath, or in 30-second blasts in the microwave at 600 W.
- Whisk until the xylitol has mostly dissolved. Using an electric whisk, this takes about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs (ideally at room temperature) one at a time. The batter should be smooth and shiny. Don't over-work it, else the brownies will be cakey rather than super fudgy.
- Mix together the almond flour and cocoa powder.
- Sieve in the dry ingredients to get rid of any lumps. Stir until they are just incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to a baking dish lined with parchment paper or use a silicone mold and level it. A 8 in by 8 in pan works well for 16 servings.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out moist, but not drenching, about 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then sprinkle with some sea salt.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Calorie count113 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 61.9 % 70 kcal 8.1 g Net Carbs 3.5 % 4 kcal 1.1 g Sugar Alcohols 17.7 % 20 kcal 8.9 g Dietary Fiber 3.5 % 4 kcal 2.1 g Protein 13.3 % 15 kcal 3.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.1
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Total Sugars 0.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 8.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
- Calcium 10.2 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Magnesium 19.3 mg
- Potassium 66.8 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 64.5 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 4.4 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg