|For the dough|
|1¼ cups 1 tbsp||Almonds, ground|
|1 cup 1 tbsp||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|11⅛ tsp||Cocoa powder, unsweetened|
|1 tbsp||Wheat Gluten, Vital Wheat Gluten Flour, Seitan Base|
|⅜ cup 4⅜ tsp||Xylitol, Birch Sugar, granulated|
|¼ cup||Espresso Powder|
|⅜ cup 1 tbsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1 (ea. 0.60 oz)||Egg yolk, large|
|5 drops||Rum Aroma|
|⅜ cup 2¼ tsp||Chocolate, dark, low-carb, 75% cacao solids, with Xylitol|
|1½ tsp||Coconut Oil|
|1 tsp||Almonds, ground|
|22 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.61 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 cookie with a diameter of about 2 in (5 cm) and a thickness of about 3/8 in (1 cm)
- Temperature: 302 °F
- #Baking the cookies
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the softened butter with the egg, egg yolk and rum aroma until they're well combined.
- Now add one third of the dry ingredients, mix, add another third, mix, then the rest and mix.
- You will get a dense dough.
- Using a tablespoon measure, portion out the dough.
- Roll each tablespoon portion of dough into a ball and press flat to a thickness of about 3/8 in (1 cm).
- Place each cookie on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and mix in the coconut oil.
- Brush some chocolate on each cookie, then sprinkle with ground almonds.
- Let dry completely.
Decorating the cookies
- Calorie count79 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 67.1 % 53 kcal 6 g Net Carbs 3.8 % 3 kcal 0.7 g Sugar Alcohols 10.1 % 8 kcal 3.3 g Dietary Fiber 3.8 % 3 kcal 1.6 g Protein 15.2 % 12 kcal 3 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.6
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Fat 6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Total Sugars 0.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 3.3 g
- Protein 3 g
- Calcium 12.3 mg
- Iron 0.2 mg
- Magnesium 12.6 mg
- Potassium 37.7 mg
- Zinc 0.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 23.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 3.2 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg