- Serving size: 1 piece with a diameter of about 7 cm (2 3/4 in) and a thickness of about 2.5 cm (1 in)
- Temperature: 177 °C
- Melt the mozzarella and cream cheese in the microwave for 1 minute at 600 Watts.
- Stir, then microwave for another minute. Repeat one more time. If the cheese is not fully melted yet, continue in 30 second blasts.
- Beat the eggs and whisk together the almond flour and baking powder.
- Add everything to the melted cheese and stir until mostly combined.
- Then briefly knead the dough to bring it together. This should take no more than a minute.
- In a soup plate or similar, mix together the parmesan and rosemary.
- Divide the dough into portions by cutting in half several times. Alternatively, separate dough balls weighing about 40g (1.4 oz).
- Form the dough portions into balls and roll them in the parmesan mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the dough balls.
- Flatten them somewhat, so they are touching. Each portion should have a diameter of about 6 cm (2 3/8 in) and a thickness of about 2 cm (3/4 in).
- Sprinkle over the remaining parmesan mix, as well as the cheddar.
- Top each portion with a slice of pepperoni.
- Bake until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple of minutes before serving.
- We recommend dunking the bread in some marinara sauce or salsa.
- Calorie count158 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 62.0 % 98 kcal 11 g Net Carbs 5.1 % 8 kcal 1.9 g Dietary Fiber 1.9 % 3 kcal 1.4 g Protein 31.0 % 49 kcal 12.3 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.9
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 267.9 mg
- Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Total Sugars 1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 12.3 g
- Calcium 172.8 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 8.3 mg
- Potassium 139.5 mg
- Zinc 0.9 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 85.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 7.4 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.2 mcg