|4⅞ cups 1 tbsp||Spelt flour, white (type 630)|
|¼ cup 1 tbsp||Sugar, white, granulated|
|1 tbsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1¾ tsp||Yeast, active dry, leavening agent|
|2 tbsp||Oil, Grapeseed|
|1 cup 1 tbsp||Tap Water|
|2⅔ cups||Currants, red, raw|
|½ cup||Sugar, white, granulated|
|⅔ cup 2 tsp||Cream cheese, nonfat|
|1 tbsp||Corn starch, maize starch|
|51.95 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:2.60 oz (calculated)
- Temperature: 302 °F
- Put the flour in a bowl together with the sugar and salt.
- Make a hollow in the middle and sprinkle the yeast. Add the oil on the rim.
- Now pour the water into the bowl and slowly stir in the yeast with a wooden spoon and also the flour. Until a firm yeast dough is formed.
- The dough must now rest until it has doubled.
- In the meantime, mix the currants with the sugar and put it away.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and the starch and stir until smooth.
- As soon as the dough has grown sufficiently, roll it out into a rectangle on a work surface covered with baking paper and well floured.
- Spread the cream cheese on top and sprinkle with the currants.
- If you don't want to roll snails now, you can bake the cake already now.
- Otherwise roll up the dough from the wide side and cut off approx. 3 cm wide slices and put them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 150 º C or until the snails have turned a golden brown color.
- Calorie count150 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 11.3 % 17 kcal 1.8 g Net Carbs 73.3 % 110 kcal 27 g Dietary Fiber 2.0 % 3 kcal 1.7 g Protein 13.3 % 20 kcal 5 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™5.0
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 424.4 mg
- Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Total Sugars 10 g
- Added Sugar 8.1 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 5 g
- Calcium 42.8 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Magnesium 12.2 mg
- Potassium 106.4 mg
- Zinc 0.6 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 1.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 6.2 mg
- Folate 12.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 12.5 mcg