|For the dough|
|200 g||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|4 (ea. 17 g)||Egg yolk, large|
|200 g||Butter, unsalted|
|75 ml||Coconut Milk, canned|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest, peel|
|For the icing|
|1 (ea. 33 g)||Egg white, large|
|1 pinch||Salt, table|
|20 g||Coconut, dried, desiccated, unsweetened|
- Serving size: 1 cookie, about 6 cm or 2 3/8 in high
- Temperature: 175 °C
- Cream the butter and add the egg yolks and lemon zest.
- Gradually add the erythritol. Mix until the butter visibly lightens in color.
- Gradually add the coconut flour and the coconut milk to the mix.
- With your hands, bring together a smooth dough and wrap it in cling film.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- When ready, take a portion of dough and roll it between two sheets of cling film to about 3 mm or 1/8 in thickness.
- Continue chilling the remaining dough, as it is hard to work with when warm.
- Cut out moon-shaped cookies with a cookie cutter and transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The cookies are done when the borders start to lightly brown.
- When the cookies have completely cooled, you can ice them.
- For this, whisk an egg white with a pinch of salt to stiff peaks and then gradually add the erythritol.
- Brush the icing on the moons and sprinkle with desiccated coconut. Lightly press the coconut into the icing. Alternatively, spread the desiccated coconut on a plate and each iced cookie into it with the icing side down.
- Let dry completely and enjoy.
Preparing the dough
Baking the cookies
Decorating the cookies
- Calorie count47 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 89.4 % 42 kcal 4.7 g Net Carbs 2.1 % 1 kcal 0.3 g Sugar Alcohols 2.1 % 1 kcal 3.2 g Dietary Fiber 2.1 % 1 kcal 0.5 g Protein 4.3 % 2 kcal 0.5 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.2
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Total Sugars 0.2 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 3.2 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Calcium 2.9 mg
- Iron 0.2 mg
- Magnesium 3.4 mg
- Potassium 21.4 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 22.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.1 mg
- Folate 1.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg